INFORMATION OF THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THE PERSONAL DATA OF EKOFROST SP. Z O.O. WITH ITS REGISTRED OFFICE IN NOWY SĄCZ
below we provide relevant information on processing of personal data by Ekofrost Sp. z o.o., required in accordance Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
- The administrator of your personal data is EKOFROST Sp. z o.o. with its register office in Nowy Sącz, ul. Jana Pawla II 23, 33-300, Poland. In any matters related to the protection of personal data, you can contact us in one of the following ways:
- electronically, by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- in writing, by sending correspondence to the following address: EKOFROST Sp. z o.o., ul. Jana Pawła II 23, 33-300 Nowy Sącz - with a note "Personal data protection".
- Your personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) - c) and f) GDPR in order to conclude an agreement on provision of services offered by the administrator and performance of the concluded contract, as well as the performance of Administrator of legal obligations (fraud detection and prevention, handling of complaints and notifications, technical support, determination and defence as well as redress, direct marketing, compilation, analysis and statistics, verification of payment credibility, financial settlements, including the issue of accounting documents and financial and tax reporting).
- The recipients of your personal data may be following entities:
- authorized to receive them on the basis of applicable law (state authorities, courts),
- providing services: debt collection and legal, payment, financial and accounting, control, auditing, telephone and electronic, IT, delivery of correspondence and parcels.
- Your personal data will be stored until the claims arising from a given relationship are time-barred legal or until the obligation to store data resulting from legal provisions expires, in in particular, the obligation to keep accounting documents related to the concluded contract.
- You have a right to Access contents of your personal data and right to emend, delete or limit the processing of this data, right to transfer your personal data, right to object, right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, that was done on the consent basis before this has been withdrawn. In any case you would like to use of any of the indicated rights, please contact Ekofrost Sp. z o. o. by using data shown above.
- We put in every effort to ensure, that your data is processed in accordance with law and with the utmost care. If you believe that despite this, processing of your data violates the GDPR, you have the right to submit a complaint to supervisory body dealing with protection of personal data.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, however please note that it is necessary in order to process the service. Hence you are obligated to provide the data and the consequence of not doing so will result in prevention of contract conclusion and implementation as well as conduction of electronic correspondence.
- You may be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing of personal data, including profiling, if we are authorized to do so by the applicable law or if you have previously shown consent to it.
- Your data may be transferred outside the European Union.